FOGSquad Helps You Win The 2016 Honda NHL® All-Star Game Fan Vote! - FOGSQUAD

December 4, 2015

FOGSquad Helps You Win The 2016 Honda NHL® All-Star Game Fan Vote!

In a season riddled from controversy stemming from the addition of 3-on-3 to the All Star Game and nothing else, it's pivotal that everything goes as smoothly as humanely possible. This year's fan vote allows fans of the NHL to pick team captains, and luckily, FOGSQUAD is here to help you decide who to vote for!

Wowza, there are a lot of players in the Atlantic. With names I recognize, even!

I also enjoy disrespecting my elders wishes by voting them into competitions they explicitly asked to not be in.

I didn't realize Handsome Squidward played hockey, but I wish him the best. 

Pavel Datsyuk sat behind me once at a Cirque De Soleil show and was very nice. 

Good for him.

You know when you shrink someone's facial features while keeping their head the exact same size?? That's Reilly Smith. I respect that.

He looks fully aware that the crucifixion is coming up

Wait, he's still in the NHL? Since when has Semin been a Hab?



Wow, the last division was difficult. Hopefully this one will be easier!

Why is his face so asymmetrical? Why are we all lying to ourselves about it?

Too easy.
Still too easy.


I hope whoever did that haircut will be justly prosecuted under the full extent of the law.

Rick Nash looks like that teacher back in high school who always tried to butt into your conversations with a lame joke

REST IN PEACE SWEET ANGEL

The later seasons of Glee were probably the worst episodes of any show to ever grace my television.

Why does he look so sad? Who hurt him?




I expect this to be just as hard as the other two!

Oh..

 
OH ...

Uoh...

Yuoh....

oH...

Oh...
lmao.. clit..



 

This is the same face I make whenever my mom asks me to do anything.

YES!!

 
OH.. ITS HIM

YAAAAAS

I have the exact same haircut.

YES PLEASE

GOOOO!!! YUES!!!

YES!!! ITS HIM

GO KINGS GO

My Son

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY GOD HIMSELF!

KINGS!!!

YESSAAAAS!!!

I respect the mustache and also the fact that it's the only thing going for him.

OH GOD<<< YES<<<

ITS HIM! HES HERE!

MY SON FATHER AND HOLY SPIRIT

this is actuallygetting kind of tiring there so so many kings players

oh god it wont stop

NO

why god why have you forsaken me

Sit up straight for once in your life, LMAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment