2013-14 Season in Review: Patrick Kane - FOGSQUAD

August 6, 2014

2013-14 Season in Review: Patrick Kane


Can you review trash? Like, is that a thing? Can I rate trash from one to ten on a level of trashiness? Are there sanitation websites that are entirely centered around reviewing the quality of trash?

Some people have made an argument that one man’s trash is another’s treasure, but when that trash “allegedly” chokes out a girl in Madison, Wisconsin while publicly intoxicated, I think it’s safe to count it as a loss.

I don’t care how efficiently the trash dangles and skates. If it stinks, I’m gonna throw it out. I’m gonna tel people to throw it out. I’m gonna put it in a trash compactor and then send that trash compactor directly into the sun.

I don’t want to say I’ve completely ignored the other side, because I’m sure there are valid reasons as to why I’m being too tough on Patrick Kane. I mean, being shitty to women can’t be all that bad, right?
  1. Talented hockey player
  2. His bros say he’s changed
  3. Cute
Well, let me just unfold my list. I’m gonna compare the two really qui–
  1. Second-degree robbery
  2. Fourth-degree criminal mischief
  3. Theft of services
  4. Had to be ordered by the court to apologize to the cab driver victim
  5. Wore a t-shirt that was derogatory to women
  6. Not even vaguely cute
Oh. Nevermind. I’m right.

No comments:

Post a Comment