9 Halloween Costume Ideas For NHL Players - FOGSQUAD

October 22, 2015

9 Halloween Costume Ideas For NHL Players

As an NHL Player, you're undoubtedly going to be invited to a few Halloween parties. Lacking ideas? FOGsquad is here to help!

1. Baseball Player
It's funny because you're a professional athlete, but you don't play baseball. Get it?

2. The Guy From Breaking Bad
No one has ever made the argument that hockey players are more predisposed to watching high culture, but I mean, everyone has seen Breaking Bad. I haven't gotten past the first episode, but it still feels like I've seen Breaking Bad. I am the one who rings the doorbell, am I right? This costume is simple, as long as you manage to not be one of the 15% of people who walk into Home Depot and never find their way out.

3. A Ghost
The ideal adult Halloween costume comes forth and says "I tried, but I actually didn't really." Cut up a sheet—any of the ones your mom bought for you so you could pretend to be an adult will do—and you're good to go.

4. The Joker
White people love to dress up like the Joker. Like, this movie came out when I was like, in middle school but I still have to avoid the one guy standing alone at the halloween party wearing full Joker facepaint as a college student. Apparently, it's still socially acceptable, so follow all of your 2008 Oscar season dreams.

5. That Thing Where One Guy Wears The Blue Suit And The Other Guy Wears The Orange One
I don't know where this is from, but hockey players seem to take an innate joy from wearing a color-coordinated costume fabric suit with their closest pal. Who am I to take that from you? Hold your bro close, look into his eyes and ask him to take your hand in holy horrible pop culture references for life. #NOHOMO

6. Hockey player
I mean, like, you have all the stuff right there.

7. That One Guy From That One Movie This Year
It's really hard to go wrong with one of the hundreds of thousands of white guys that starred in films this year. Nothing is better than having a Halloween costume that is relevant this year, but will be completely unrecognizable next year.

8. Minion
Scream banana... Scream

9. Like Literally, Almost Anything. It's Not That Hard To Pick A Costume That Doesn't Make Fun Of Or Appropriates Another Culture. Hundreds Of Thousands Of People Have Managed To Make It Through The Holiday Season Without Putting Black Pigment On Their Face As A Mockery Of African Americans Or Turning Caitlyn Jenner's Transition Into A Joke
I'm talking to you, Andrew Ference.

No comments:

Post a Comment