FOGSquad Trade Watch: 2015 Edition - FOGSQUAD

March 1, 2015

FOGSquad Trade Watch: 2015 Edition

The trade deadline, much like the inevitability of death, is creeping up on us.

Keep checking back to this post for more breaking trade news as they occur!


God is dead


I don't Caron much for this trade, mostly because I have no idea who either of them are


Baertschi?? You're not on the Wild!!!!


Who


I guess there's a guy out there named Ben Lovejoy


Who even cares what the Sabres got in return, there's no point anymore


Olli Jokinen to the Blues? You're Jokin with me!


It's time to leggo of Leggio... I'm sorry but these won't stop


I get Justin Falk and Justin Faulk confused all the time. I'm not sure what this commentary has to say about this trade I just thought I would let you know that you're not alone


Conacher? I barely know her!


The Sabres aren't tanking anymore. They're riding a nuclear warhead into the ground and they're taking all of us with them


Bortuzzo more like BortBLUEzo! God damn it


The great part about the Sharks is that they don't care. Just fuck me up


I don't know who Marek Zidlicky is so I just kind of imagine that one Pokemon, Lickitung


The Sharks have betrayed me and I won't stand for it


I just gotta Letunov..... we traded you to the Blues. Haha! have fun in st fucking louis


I also have no idea who Brian Flynn is


More like Jeff Petry dish, am I right?


Now that's what I call a Gudas trade! I'm so goddamn sorry


I don't know who Brett Connolly is


The great part about the NHL trade deadline is that you find out players you never knew even existed... existed. That's incredible


I guess you could say that Stars got Back-a-man! Haha! Did I hit the Janmark with that joke? No? I'm sorry


You have reached the voice message box of CTSAI666. They are currently unable to respond due to copious tears. Please leave a message after the beep.


That's a lot of D!!! This was by Conrad I'm so sorry this happened

[EDIT MCOLES69 3/1/15 2:59 PM] with YANDLE the Rangers must really have a HANDLE on things now


whenever ppl mention glencross, i think of this song for no concievable reason:



Vermette sounds like GERMette. Coyotes win this trade, and that's the FOG Squad verdict.

[EDIT CTSAI666 3/1/15 1:03 AM] Let the record show that I was not consulted on this FOGSquad verdict, but I agree. The Coyotes are the clear winners in this trade. Also Antoine Vermette is way cuter than Klas Dahlbeck but really the bar is very low


Someone must have told the Panthers that vintage is in, but apparently they took it to meant 2007 forwards instead of highwaters.


who CARES


Blackhawks are bolstering all that young talent with Grandpa talent.


tbh I thought Nathan Horton retired but apparently he's just injured and now I feel like a shitty person

I mean, Horton is a better player than Clarkson? But Clarkson is like. alive


Evidence that the Panthers have found a rift in the space time continuum and plan on utilizing that to win a cup sometime in the previous two decades


This trade is on a list to be considered in the future for humor

Thank you for sticking around for the FOGSquad trade watch. We hope your hockey family was not destroyed by these trades. And hey, if it was:


Thanks to Tradecenter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment